Featured Post

"WILL"

There are two definitions for the word; will according to Oxford dictionary: will 1 and will 2. In this essay, I'll be expressing wil...

Sunday, June 10, 2018

WRITING WRITING WRITING


cofeemochalatta.blogspot.com   




Greetings Everyone!

January of 2016 I and my vivid imagination wrote a backstory of a woman's life journey whom I thought to be fantastic yet unremarkable. So I posted  "In My Mind Beatrix Cobb on my Blogspot and received great encouragement through reviews in the order which I received them posted below from writers who I consider remarkable in their respective positions, in addition to my husband, family, and friends.  Shortly after good advice, searching for scriptwriters with absolutely no budget along with the inspiration of Quentin Tarantino's Hateful 8 and Ben Affleck's Live By Night of which he wrote, directs and acts, I decided who better to tell my story than moi. After all, I have a substantial degree of writing experience. I graduated high school as an English Major having excellent Typing, Shorthand skills, and a Commercial Diploma. I continued my college education majoring in Secretarial Sciences.  I'm a Lyricist who has written many songs and a self-proclaimed Author who has also written one published and three unpublished children's books under the pseudonym of Aunt Naye. https://youtu.be/S7pBa9vMCrw  .  June of 2016 I started writing my first scripted novel titled Beatrix Cobb, well into the third chapter I felt that Beatrix's character was extraordinary yet full of unexplained substantial substance leaving behind too many unanswered why's. After some pondering, I felt like a writer I must go back a generation in order to justify those why's.  So I begin my saga with the story of her parents completely clarifying her character and creating another scripted novel: Meet Maggie and Leon Cobb.  This novel consists of fifteen chapters ending with a cliffhanger that leads to the now second story Beatrix Cobb also ending with a cliffhanger that leads into another scripted novel or a long-standing series for television. Anyways the story starts with a short narrative by an incredible Cobb descendant who's searching for answers she will find in her mother's/stepsisters manuscript that she guards with her life.

Tomorrow I will post the narrative.


1) Anthony Wilson: Journalist and News Reporter for Fox News in the state of NC
 
Anthony Wilson's profile photo


That's a fascinating, complex backstory! Depending upon your production budget and/or the studio that produces it, there may be a need to edit some of it. The longer the background, the higher the costs if you try to include it all.
REPLY


2) Stephanie Palmer:  Consultant, Author, and Screenwriter
     Gave it a thumbs up and quotes "Great Story!"
     of which the next reply comes from.



3) Associates of a renowned Filmmaker.
    

Hitz 247 on Twitter: "@Cofeemochalatta It sure is! 👌"
Hitz 247 on Twitter: "@Cofeemochalatta It sure is! 👌"

mobile.twitter.com






No comments:

Post a Comment