Featured Post

"WILL"

There are two definitions for the word; will according to Oxford dictionary: will 1 and will 2. In this essay, I'll be expressing wil...

Friday, May 13, 2016

THE BEACON LIGHT ( Hope For The Oppressed )


"Elitist Ignorance" is how Dr. Tyler Perry phrased it and then he said, "let me tell you what I mean by that," and he broke it down. But before we get to that I need to mention remembering an interview Tyler did, don't recall the particular event but it was a star studded gala affair and the significance is; Tyler stated the room was filed with only prominent and elite folk, he felt out of place. He also said he questioned himself "why am I here?"  "I don't belong here.", so much so that he blurted it out. A female celebrity at the table answered you are here because you belong here. Christians know that when you and Christ Jesus have a "mono ei mono" relationship at any given time he may choose you as his vessel sometimes catching you off guard.  I don't believe they understood themselves what was really happening. Christ Jesus had just used them both. Salvation had just been placed among them in that room. Hey Tyler ever look back on that moment and ask yourself that question now? And then answer ( elitist ignorance ). Hear him address this topic in his speech.Yet another ancestral stigma of being so-called second class citizens. I've witnessed it all to often. However Dr. Perry breaks it down and now I understand it. Thank you for shedding light on that issue. In my opinion I think the only way to fix it is to lead by example which is exactly what he's doing. Tyler has stated that he's not running from us as a people he's going to help us. Lead us in my own words. What I love most about him is the manner in which he has opened his heart to be used by  Christ. I tell you every time I speak on him in this manner my eyes well up and my heart stops a second, then I cry tears of joy. There is one in position who holds hope for humanity.   Can you imagine President Obama riding through the hood? Before Tyler it would have been a joke.  Dr. Mr. Perry pointed out that he purchased Fort McPherson located in the lowest income family neighborhood in Atlanta how about that. His goal is to hire people in the area and train them to be successful. Great choice Tyler there are a lot of gifted folk in the area too. This man of strength, courage, conviction and  most of all love confessed when you achieve a certain level of success you are first celebrated.  Then as you get bigger you become a threat to your peers becoming a target. He guarded himself so he thought against outside intrusion  he was "taken aback" when they came from inside. But that's alright cause when JC has you, he got you. Psalms 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.,  I must say Dr. Perry your light is truly shining and I'm noticing the glowing affect it has on some of your peers. I keep reflecting many are called but few are chosen. Just a reminder to always walk with your sword never lye it down not for a second. I know even though we walk in the light, we are still human. Blessed are the pure at heart Dr. Tyler.

In closing your TU speech was food for the soul. I know it fed my hungry soul and I'll be full for a long time. I just pray that others got it. My family and I we love you, support you and appreciate what you are doing! All things through Christ Jesus! Amen

SPST

No comments:

Post a Comment