Featured Post

"WILL"

There are two definitions for the word; will according to Oxford dictionary: will 1 and will 2. In this essay, I'll be expressing wil...

Sunday, July 12, 2015

HOW DOES MINE SMELL? (OPINION) E.D

There's an old adage that says: Opinions
are like anuses, everybody's got one;
And everybody thinks everybody elses
stinks.
This is the case of good host; bad guest.
I'm sure I'm not alone when I ask? "OMG Ellen what the heck was that."
I'm speaking of the episode with Oprah
and her tasteless cast of Selma. David
Oyelowe and Carmen Ejogo were all
very rude guest. The remarks they made to questions Ellen asked were just
that, crude and snide remarks not civil 
answers. As for you Ms. Own everyone
knows who you are nonetheless you 
took the host's spot and at one point were asking her questions on her show
(really) Oprah ?! Did any one else hear
when Oprah reprimanded David
in the words of and I quote "stop
that". Ellen looked so confused and
lost. At one instance she looked as though she had no control and
nervous. I commend you Ellen, you
did the right thing whether or not intentional. You gave Oprah and her clowns the show and they made monkey's of themselves. STSP (same time same place) next blog 7/23@11:am

1 comment: