Featured Post

"WILL"

There are two definitions for the word; will according to Oxford dictionary: will 1 and will 2. In this essay, I'll be expressing wil...

Monday, February 20, 2017

SPIRITUALLY WEALTHY ( A Nice Cushion )

cofeemochalatta.blogspot.com


In the words of the late Marvin Gaye: Who's willing to try to save a world that's destined to die
When I look at the world it feels me with sorrow Little children today are really gonna suffer tomorrow  Oh what a shame such a bad way to live."  In gluttony and selfishness. Sean Carter
aka Jay Z said it "More Money More Problems," yet this seems to be the way of the world.

Money money money money, we've become a slave world all living in bondage to the rhythm of currency. I've read and listened to rants and raves on race-related slavery just one-minute faucet of slavery a ploy contrived to keep your minds off the real culprit of slavery: Money. All of you deluded Wealthy, Rich, Well Off men and women of so-called caliber and stature ask yourselves is your time truly your own do you really have peace of mind, or is your function ( work, hustle, goals, ) designed to Supersede or maintain your status quo ( Materialistic Lavish LifeStyles). Every time I read an article or hear news of anyone in the limelight's accomplishments a monetary value is always attached or implied. I'm being extremely verbal about those of you in positions deceived by slavery in the form of such titles CEO, Dr, Lawyer, Actors, Actresses, etc.  Listen up anyone who punches a clock, or whose day starts out with keeping schedules and meetings of any form other than for recreational purposes you are a slave. That's the way the monetary system is designed to encompass you. It's all dressed up as earning a living and well disguised as owning your business. I have yet to hear of a doctor living in a studio apartment to get my drift? The really smart people live off the grid and off the land in the mountains and on reservations. I have enormous respect and admiration for the lifestyle they live which is working the land, using natural resources, and the bartering system that HUMBLES and GROUNDS them, and rarely involves $.

Now I'm not saying that no self-respecting person in the given situation is not going to need to earn a decent living, heck it's the name of the game sort of speech. Just don't forget the system is controlled. I totally understand those who defy earning a living in the traditional manner. I slaved for 20 years until I was stricken with health issues and got out through SSD and now at retirement age SS. Oh, believe me, it is a blessing in disguise it allows me peace of mind and the freedom of time management that fulfills my heart's desire as a Freelance Artist. My husband earns a decent living and has dreams of his own. His dream is to share his music with the world for prestige and fortune. A lot of you would reply smart man. I personally just simply want to share. Again a lot of you would say I'm simple-minded and I'm cool with that. I'm comfortable with simple, I don't like complicated. We are a two-family income living from check to check I'm humbled and grateful that it affords us our independence. Could we use a little more he would say, of course, I would beg the differ. Am I supportive of him in his plight most definitely.

My question to the wealthy is when do you stop being a slave at what figure is enough, at what figure do you get out of the slave trade, and at what figure is too much that it becomes excessive, greed (one of the seven deadly sins). In my humble personal opinion, I don't feel any human being NEEDS millions of dollars homes henceforth two or three of them. It also tickles me pink to see my folk conscience-less aware of trying to keep up with the devil and the "devils pie," especially after having fought race-related slavery so long, only to become hostages of the Green Slave Master.

The bottom line people is Material things have no real value nor does money it's just a source of trade. I see a lot of you consumed with work so that you're looking overworked literally killing yourselves to maintain illusional empires you've built. I'm going to use that old adage you can't take it with you, which I know everyone's aware of, even though many behave contrary. Remember it can all be lost in the twinkle of an eye. I'm reminded of the the Madoff Scandal, The New Re/Max Commercial, and don't forget about Bill Cosby "The Original American Dad" who was built up only to be torn to shreds and for all of those who had his back when he was up none of them caught him coming down. So on that note who's truly giving back???

Some people call themselves giving back but not without requiring something of you first. Better yet they select to give to those who they know will bring them many valuable returns which is basically investing.  That's not truly giving back. I'm talking about sacrificing some of your time and extending yourself. You can't put a price on that. Unsurprisingly no one truly does except us "little people" because it's priceless, worthless in value but oh so rich.


Acquire only what you need not all that you want; want not waste not!

I'm a Singer/ Songwriter/Author. Here is a link where you can view a few of my works.
Simply sharing some of me.  If you will or not your comments would be of great value.

https://plus.google.com/+ReneeZacharyTheseTwoHands   https://plus.google.com/+ReneeZacharyTheseTwoHands



2 comments:

  1. Go ahead and click on the highlighted link and check me out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. communism |ˈkämyəˌnizəm| (often Communism)
    noun
    a political theory derived from Karl Marx, advocating class war and leading to a society in which all property is publicly owned and each person works and is paid according to their abilities and needs. See also Marxism.

    capitalism |ˈkapətlˌizəm|
    noun
    an economic and political system in which a country's trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.

    One in the same. In today's society you can basically capitalize on anything.

    ReplyDelete